Marlow Offshore is all about people, both our people and the people for whom we work. Our applicants, candidates, clients and partners are a premium not just a resource. Our marine and offshore professionals are the foundation of our success.
We value the uniqueness of individuals and the various perspectives and talents our professionals provide. We ensure that we understand your business, your culture and your employment requirements. This ensures that not only do we match the skills criteria of the candidates but also ensure that we present candidates who will embrace your working environment and your vision. The value is in the people; that’s because it’s our people that make the difference!
- We provide manpower services to the energy and marine markets.
- We handle all personnel related issues, such as travelling, taxation, insurances, contracting, pay rolling and interim crew management.
- We are specialized in platform staffing, marine crewing and project support.
- We recruit, train and deploy our professionals.
- We offer professionals & complete crews for permanent, temporary and contract-based periods.
- We tailor our services to our clients’ needs.
As a young, energetic and ambitious company we do more than just finding the right candidate for each vacancy within the energy and marine industry. We are able to handle all personnel related issues, such as travelling, taxation, insurances, contracting, pay rolling, interim crew management and full project support. We shape our services, because we embrace flexibility and adaptation in a rapidly evolving business environment. The support we provide depends on the needs of each individual client.
Marlow Navigation Group
Although working independently, Marlow Offshore does have the distinct advantage of using the expertise available through the Marlow Navigation group. This enables better management of the client’s and crew’s interests through a network of subsidiaries and representative offices in key shipping centers. Through this close cooperation we can support our client base with a global network. We are orientated towards providing definitively high caliber recruits, in addition to fully supporting our clients and employees internationally.
History of Marlow Navigation
Marlow Navigation Co. Ltd was established in 1982 by Mr Hermann Eden who currently holds the position of Chairman. During the early years the activities of Marlow Navigation were limited to crew management, which still remains our core business. In the nineties our scope of activities was extended to include technical management. In 1997 the company received the ISM Document of Compliance.
Marlow Navigation, along with its worldwide representatives, today supplies the full range of third party ship management activities and is able to accompany a vessel from the drawing board all the way to her final days at sea. The favourable business climate of Cyprus, our strong team on shore and at sea, and our ability to provide flexible, tailor-made solutions have contributed to an enviable reputation for dependability, business acumen and operating efficiency.
Last year we have established ourselves as a temporary manpower supplier for the offshore and marine contracting markets with Marlow Offshore. Total commitment to our clients' needs is what sets all Marlow companies apart.
How we act
Our values describe behaviors that Marlow Offshore expects team members to demonstrate in their actions and the decisions they make. Our 8 pillars are:
- Professional: We maintain high standards of quality in the recruitment and selection of our professionals. We know our business and are able to adapt to future industry demands.
- Performing: We are a results driven company. We are committed to excellence in everything we do, and we strive to continually improve. Our goal is to maintain the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction. We are willing to roll up our sleeves.
- Personal: We are committed to provide the finest individual service and responsiveness. We invest in client and candidate relationships. Short lines of communication and direct contact are significant aspects of our service.
- Pure: We are steadfast in meeting ethical standards in all business dealings. As a reliable partner in business we are forthright. We foster an ethos of transparency. If disputes arise, we deliberate, solve them and take appropriate action.
- Passionate: We are highly ambitious and passionate about our business and industry. We provide our staff a place where they can share common challenges and develop innovative solutions that exceed expectations, our own and those of our clients and professionals. We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything we do.
- Powerful: We are growth-oriented organization. Our ultimate goal is to become an equally dominant and key player in our core business and industry segment We work in coordination with our related entity Marlow Navigation, operating within a Global footprint.
- Pleasure: We achieve optimal performance by taking pleasure in what we do. Pleasure combined with hard work, makes success more meaningful. That’s why we promote a positive, energizing and enjoyable environment.
- Partnership: We are committed to our partners’ success. We work collaboratively to achieve a win-win for all involved. Everyone in our organization contributes to the quality of the relationships we build.
Our advanced database and networks allows us to efficiently provide quality results and personnel towards any possible vacancies. All our candidates are assessed in person upon application and their certificates checked with the issuing body. We can fulfill your drilling, marine, engineering or commercial vacancy needs in the shortest possible timeframe. Our committed staff is confident that we have the right candidate for each and every position.
Our marine and offshore professionals are the foundation of our success. That’s why we always look out for people who can make the difference, for people that suit our 8 pillars:
- Professional: Our marine and energy professionals are qualified and skilled experts in their field and have an established track record of safely and effectively performing their jobs in challenging environments. Professional development is essential to us. We want our people to continue to excel in their fields. That’s why we train and guide our people in our own training centres.
- Performing: Our professionals are flexible and able to rapidly adapt to a new work environment. We are always standing by to provide any assistance that might be needed.
- Personal: We meet every candidate in person, face-to-face or by the use of modern technology and maintain close personal contact. We serve our professionals best when we know about their status, goals and concerns.
- Pure: We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our professionals and provide them with knowledge about local systems, compliance, legislations and standards. We obligate our professionals, no matter where they work, to act with respect for people, the environment, human rights and the law. Our professionals comply with Marlow Offshores policies, industry and client specific standards.
- Powerful: Our professionals experience the benefits of the extensive network and market leadership of the Marlow Navigation Group. Our focus is more than simply placing people in jobs. We offer great secondment opportunities and are able to make powerful matches, with short response times, that suit the ambitions of our professionals.
- Pleasure: Work is a key factor in achieving personal fulfilment. We respect our professional’s uniqueness and the importance of balancing family, personal growth and career.
- Partnership: We make it our business to work together with our professionals. We understand what matters the most to them and we actively seek their feedback. We pride ourselves on providing a superior service to both clients and candidates by building strong, trusting relationships to ensure that clients and candidates are completely satisfied.
We hold our clients in the highest regard and place them at the center of all that we do. We commit ourselves to our 8 pillars. That’s why we can promise our clients the following:
- Professional: We believe that our recruitment consultants’ dedication and the experience of our professionals ensure our clients receive the best quality personnel service possible in the marine, energy and offshore industry.
- Performing: We respond quickly to clients’ recruitment demands, are pro-active and take action to meet clients’ needs. We feel responsible and are accountable for our actions and results.
- Personal: No matter where our clients or professionals live or work, they can reach us anytime. Our professionals and clients can rely on our assistance even after successfully completing a project.
- Pure: We provide client peace of mind through achieving legislative compliance without complication. We appreciate that clients expect the highest level of services at a fair and reasonable price. We offer a transparent and flexible pricing policy, and we are always willing to sit down and discuss a payment structure that is compatible for all parties.
- Passionate: In order to meet our clients’ expectations, we listen to their needs. Due to our personal and flexible approach combined with our experience and knowledge we can offer tailor made services. The dedication of our professionals increases the value of our services to clients.
- Powerful: Working in close cooperation with our powerful and globally present Marlow Navigation group, we have an extensive network all over the world which ensures our clients wherever their project is based, that we have the recruitment power to quickly provide the people, service, support and knowledge needed.
- Pleasure: We see every case as an opportunity to deliver a client success story. Enjoying the work we do for our clients allows us to be creative and strive for excellence.
- Partnership: We pride ourselves on providing a superior service to both clients and candidates by building strong, trusting relationships to ensure that clients and candidates are completely satisfied.
Director Crew Operations
Consultant Business Development
Andy de Jong
Finance and Operations Officer